Hello dearest kitty, I am so grateful for this award. I never expected this kind award. Every day, I just want to tell a story of what is really happening to me. Today, I will celebrate for this award. It keeps me going. Yeahey! Thank you so much Kitty. May our God continue to shower you more blessings to come.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Kitty seven questions (actually six) are:
1. How do you advertise your blog to others?
I advertise my blog to others by sharing thru other social accounts like Twitter and Facebook Page. And sometimes, other followers reblogged it ?
2. How long do you spend blogging per week?
I spend blogging time every day.
3. How many posts do you post per week, on average?
I guess, 20? Not sure
4. Which of your posts is your favorite so far?
My favorite post is the food category. LOL, I can’t have imagined that I can share my food recipes here at WordPress.
5. Why did you choose to create the blog you did?
I choose to create the blogsite because I want express my inner thoughts and share my crafts to everybody.
6. Are pictures or words more important to you? Or are they equally important?
Images and words are both equal for me.
My nominees are: